WHAT CAN A B VITAMIN SUPPLEMENT HELP ME WITH?*
- Maintain healthy energy levels throughout the day.*
- Promote mental alertness, concentration, and memory.*
- Maintain proper functioning of the heart, the nervous system, and the digestive system.*
- Support the body’s ability to detoxify itself.*
- Support a balanced response to stress.*
- Support healthy hormonal balance.*
- Maintain adequate levels of vitamin B12—especially helpful if you’re an older adult or a strict vegetarian.
Active B VITAMINS MAKE THIS AN AMAZINGLY POTENT FORMULA
- Appropriate B supplementation can support healthy energy all day long*
- Active forms + Sustained Release Technology (w/SRT) = Super absorption
- Ideal for those running low on B-Vitamins*
- Easy on the liver because these are B vitamins in their active (and frankly, more expensive) form.
- Now with benfotiamine for extra nerve function support*
WHAT DOES “ACTIVATED” MEAN AND WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT?
Activated simply means that the B vitamins are in their active form. Most vitamin B supplement products contain only the inactive forms. Inactive B vitamins require conversion by the liver so they can be absorbed and utilized. But because your liver can only convert them so fast, they are often quickly eliminated from your body before offering many benefits.
With Activated B w/SRT, the work of conversion is already done for you. And your body gets the vitamins it needs in the form it can instantly use.*
WHY IS SUSTAINED RELEASE TECHNOLOGY (SRT) IMPORTANT?
B-vitamins are used by every cell in the body, every second of the day and night. Since they are water-soluble, your body cannot store them and must have a constant supply to keep body systems functioning properly.
Also, when massive amounts of B vitamins are immediately released into the body, unfriendly bacteria in the digestive system may use them as a food source. This is why some people may begin to feel poorly after regular consumption of common vitamin B supplements. Our sustained release technology addresses this issue by providing a steady balanced stream of B vitamins rather than flooding the system all at once.*
Take 1 tablet daily. Or use as directed by your healthcare professional.
Special Note: The presence of bright yellow urine after taking a vitamin B supplement is not a sign that they are all being flushed away. Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) causes urine to turn a fluorescent yellow color. The B’s are still being absorbed, the color is simply a byproduct. If you have taken regular B vitamins before, you’ll notice that with sustained release B’s, the neon yellow color will usually be less intense initially, and yet noticeable for longer as it slowly releases at an optimal absorption rate of 6-8 hours.
Quality & Testing
Every batch of Jigsaw products goes through rigorous Third Party Testing – Provides peace of mind that what is on the label is in the bottle!
About Jigsaw Health
Since 2005, Jigsaw Health — “The Magnesium People” — has been developing science-based dietary supplements with a focus on Magnesium. Jigsaw Health was started by Pat Sullivan (father) and Patrick Sullivan Jr. (son). Pat struggled on and off with various health challenges for over 30 years. All difficult to overcome. But along the way, he found answers.